GlassFibreEurope member companies:
- core business strategy relates to Sustainability. Our companies embrace the increasingly recognized definition of sustainability as meeting the needs of the present without compromising the future.
- approach to sustainability balances economic growth, environmental stewardship and social progress. We believe that this strategy energizes our people and creates growth opportunities for stakeholders.
- are doing their part to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions to address climate change.
- are committed to meeting their individual reduction targets in their operations. In addition, member company’s products and services deliver solutions to stakeholders by reducing fossil fuel energy use and enabling renewable energy options.
- improved the resource use and environmental emissions of operations in the past and will do so in the future.
- are focused on continuous improvement and have a strong pipeline of ideas to further reduce consumption of energy and water, and reduce waste and emissions.
- are committed to advancing their composites technologies and accelerating growth in the wind energy sector. We can help to improve cost competitiveness of this valuable source of renewable energy.